Friday, October 22, 2021, the State of Israel announced that six Palestinian NGOs are now considered terrorist organizations, among them, the Union of Palestinian Women’s Committees (UPWC), in which our comrades are organized.
Therefore, this Thursday, October 28, we will join the voices of other social movements to denounce Israel’s colonialist offensive and defend the sovereignty of the Palestinian people until we are all free.
We will join in a global day of action, expressing our solidarity with the Palestinian people and our repudiation of colonialism.
We call for:
– Express support on digital social media, explaining why we are against the attack by the State of Israel;
– Use the hashtags: #StandWithThe6 #WeWillNotBeSilenced #ProtectPalestinianCSO;
– Use the materials available at: http://bit.ly/standwiththe6;
– Organize demonstrations and interventions in the territories;
– Publish public statements by organizations, collectives, entities, etc.
Tag WMW’s social networks so we can share: